Groups

ios10 on newer phone not getting banner

Hi I'm not getting the banners on lock screen anymore since changing to a newer phone. I can still see them in activity in the app though
    Help

6 Comments

Hiya,

Go to settings, notifications and check your settings for the apps you usually get notifications for. There are different settings to show on lock screen than for activity.
    Hth

Not to hijack your thread but is IOS 10 worth the upgrade on a iPhone 6?

I wanna upgrade but I always hear bad things for early adopters.

joshp

Not to hijack your thread but is IOS 10 worth the upgrade on a iPhone 6? … Not to hijack your thread but is IOS 10 worth the upgrade on a iPhone 6? I wanna upgrade but I always hear bad things for early adopters.

I updated at 7pm on the night of release in 20 mins so there are a few success stories! It's definitely worth it, a few changes to get used to though!

I'll second that, there's some really nice changes. The messages app is fun now, although a little pointless, but that's what makes it fun

joshp

Not to hijack your thread but is IOS 10 worth the upgrade on a iPhone 6? … Not to hijack your thread but is IOS 10 worth the upgrade on a iPhone 6? I wanna upgrade but I always hear bad things for early adopters.

​I updated both my work phone and ipad, found the today screen so annoying with widgets when trying to unlock them so disabled that feature, other than that can't see any difference myself, oh other than mail now shows all emails in a thread on the same page,

Original Poster

traceyat

Hiya,Go to settings, notifications and check your settings for the apps … Hiya,Go to settings, notifications and check your settings for the apps you usually get notifications for. There are different settings to show on lock screen than for activity. Hth

Hi I tried that it was already enabled
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767505
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553793
      3. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....57
      4. Feels weird!510

See more discussions