Expired

ios4 jailbreak...

Banned 6 replies
Found 21st Aug 2010
currently have a jailbroken 2g 3.1.2 (blackra1n jailbreak). is the ios4 jailbreak essentially the same or are there some flaws to it as i wouldnt mind updating.

6 Comments

Banned

well half of the programmes i used to use in cydia are usless with ios4.. worst thing i did was updating to ios4

Original Poster Banned

DangerGod

well half of the programmes i used to use in cydia are usless with ios4.. … well half of the programmes i used to use in cydia are usless with ios4.. worst thing i did was updating to ios4

the only programs i use are backgrounder, SB settings, winterboard and installous. any way of checking whether they'll be compatible ?

Banned

yeah winterboard and installous are fine and so is sbsettings

Original Poster Banned

DangerGod

yeah winterboard and installous are fine and so is sbsettings

does 4.0 actually offer much i dont already have ? would you recommend it ?

Banned

ryman1000

does 4.0 actually offer much i dont already have ? would you recommend it … does 4.0 actually offer much i dont already have ? would you recommend it ?

well decide for yourself. personally no.. but thats only due to some cydia programmes not being compatible.

but if you dont use any like you said then yeah i would go for it.

anyway decide for yourself here are the updates in ios4

apple.com/iph…te/

Original Poster Banned

DangerGod

well decide for yourself. personally no.. but thats only due to some … well decide for yourself. personally no.. but thats only due to some cydia programmes not being compatible.but if you dont use any like you said then yeah i would go for it.anyway decide for yourself here are the updates in ios4[url=http://www.apple.com/iphone/softwareupdate/]http://www.apple.com/iphone/softwareupdate/[/url]

just realised it doesnt support iphone 2g anyway. theres some CFW i might try out though. ty for the help
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's the best used laptop I can get for £180?37
    2. Camera lens33
    3. Android pay set up55
    4. How Much are CEX offering for SNES mini?2841

See more discussions