Groups

iP4 micro sim - cutting? And 3G speed? ...

Hi

I might be getting an iPhone 4 so I was wondering anyone had cut a sim on here manually and how difficult it was please?

Also, this may sound stupid but if I had a normal t-mob sim (and cut it) and a special micro t-mob sim - would there be a difference in 3G speed?

Thanks
    James

5 Comments

Why not just phone T-mobile and ask them to send you a micro sim, they can also do it instore for you same day! It's only £10 and saves the risks of cutting!

Pr3cious18

Why not just phone T-mobile and ask them to send you a micro sim, they … Why not just phone T-mobile and ask them to send you a micro sim, they can also do it instore for you same day! It's only £10 and saves the risks of cutting!

or if your on contract like me i just rung asked and got one the next day in post

nomlim

or if your on contract like me i just rung asked and got one the next day … or if your on contract like me i just rung asked and got one the next day in post

Thats what I meant... As I enquired about the iPhone 4 myself (was goingto buy Sim Free), they said they could send me one or you can get it same day in the store! I decided to go for the 3gs after all that though, saves all the hassle!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common1014
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions