Groups

Ipad 2 VOTE COLD

OK - Stupid question, when are these bargain priced Ipad 2's going to be available online?

After all it is now the 25th.

store.apple.com/uk/…ect?

10 Comments

The well advertised 1am online at Apple.com/uk.…not long now.

Moving to the misc forum as this isn't actually a deal.

1am online on apple store

Original Poster

nicster08

5pm they go on sale

Thats instore, if I ordered one now it wouldn't arrive by 5pm today. I really can't be bothered any more. I wanted one but it will be an **** ache at 5pm tomorrow both online & instore.

Place your bets the Apple site bombs out with hits.

They are up for order now - 2-3 weeks wait though

oh sheeeeet yeah... bad times.

it did say 1am though?!! surely it cant be 2-3 weeks for a product that is hitting stores later today?!

perrywhite

They are up for order now - 2-3 weeks wait though

Thanks for the heads up - glad I saw this or would have been up later.

2-3 weeks is carp but you know alot of the UK stock has gone to stores and it is the global launch today.

Got my order in for a 16GB Wifi black. No cover as there a bloody rip off. Will be looking for a slimmer version of the original ipad 1 case to protect all round, Belkin will be making one.

Edited by: "daBluone" 25th Mar 2011

nope checked order history and its not showing....so one click didnt work and manual payment keeps showing a "oops" screen?!

daBluone

nope checked order history and its not showing....so one click didnt work … nope checked order history and its not showing....so one click didnt work and manual payment keeps showing a "oops" screen?!

the assumption is it still isnt live, looks like apple are preparing for the hammering of their servers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1118
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4402054
      3. Samsung Note 879
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2853

See more discussions