iPad 2018 eglobal

Found 14th Jun
Looking to buy a new iPad,seen eglobal selling them for around £50 cheaper than normal outlets.Is it worth using them as apparently their customer service is pretty awful and a saving of £50 isn't really worth the stress ?
Community Updates
AskComputersTabletiPad
6 Comments
Merchant CS is reasonably irrelevant if paying directly via UK credit card, unless you are expecting a "change of mind" refund. Delivery will be prompt and with benefit of no import fees. May qualify for Apple warranty but may not; the minimum warranty will be 12m merchant warranty that may be difficult to service considering EGC is based in China, but if paid the merchant directly by credit card any warranty requirements will be serviced in UK by the credit card company that is obliged to jointly and severally inherit the obligations of the merchant under S75 Consumer Credit Act. That ramble simply means that you will likely just receive a full refund from the CC co if you can reasonably show a genuine issue with the item. £50 in the bank if you have faith in the Apple product.
Not a month goes by without someone asking a similar question. Unknown custom charges, no manufacturers warranty, bad customer service, item not delivered etc are just some of the things members always mention.
Personally I would prefer to pay a little extra to buy from a UK retailer for peace of mind.
Have a look at this thread Eglobal which may help you
Toptrumpet3 h, 0 m ago

Not a month goes by without someone asking a similar question. Unknown …Not a month goes by without someone asking a similar question. Unknown custom charges, no manufacturers warranty, bad customer service, item not delivered etc are just some of the things members always mention.Personally I would prefer to pay a little extra to buy from a UK retailer for peace of mind.Have a look at this thread Eglobal which may help you

I've bought from them with no issues at all.. While this of course is just one experience, one thing to pick up as a factual point - its made clear on their site that they cover any customs charges, so that's one point at least that there's no need to worry about.
Don’t risk it.
Cheers all I'll go Argos
Toptrumpet14th Jun

Not a month goes by without someone asking a similar question. Unknown …Not a month goes by without someone asking a similar question. Unknown custom charges, no manufacturers warranty, bad customer service, item not delivered etc are just some of the things members always mention.Personally I would prefer to pay a little extra to buy from a UK retailer for peace of mind.Have a look at this thread Eglobal which may help you

Apple items from eglobal have apple warranty in uk. Item not delivered protected by PayPal. No customs charges. I’ve had problems with an order from eglobal. Item was faulty and I had to pay to return to HK despite it being faulty. PayPal eventually refunded me return postage. They have problems but I still use them.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions