iPad

Posted 18th Apr
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
Just wait for the next one to come out, that way you know it will be the best & the latest.
BUT, don't buy it. Wait for the one after to come out, knowing you will have the latest one again.

Then don't buy that either, as it will be soon outdated
19 Comments
Just wait for the next one to come out, that way you know it will be the best & the latest.
BUT, don't buy it. Wait for the one after to come out, knowing you will have the latest one again.

Then don't buy that either, as it will be soon outdated
Depends on your budget, for me it would be the new ipad air. I'm sure someone will say you can get the better ipad pro 2017 for the same money which is true, but it has the white spot problem
android or linux tablets would give much better battery life,
lighter os
no281316 m ago

android or linux tablets would give much better battery life, lighter os

lighter os, but not optermised for the hardware like ios...
These are really cheap
37490819-Jv9Tj.jpg
esar33 m ago

These are really cheap[Image]

Typical eye sight issues of some (if the old wives tail is to be believed....).
no281318/04/2019 15:16

android or linux tablets would give much better battery life, lighter os

But at the cost of length of life you get out of it. I’ve used multiple android tablets and they all start having masses of lag after about a year. I’ve never had that problem with iPads and I had one for 3 years before I replaced it, and that was only because I wanted to be able to use the Apple Pencil for graphic design.
Edited by: "Mechtup" 18th Apr
Mechtup18/04/2019 16:43

But at the cost of length of life you get out of it. I’ve used multiple a …But at the cost of length of life you get out of it. I’ve used multiple android tablets and they all start having masses of lag after about a year. I’ve never had that problem with iPads.

never have a problem with ipads every, tho never owned one, so could be why

never had an issue with android tho, tho ofc not using a throw away under 2gb model
no281318/04/2019 16:44

never have a problem with ipads every, tho never owned one, so could be …never have a problem with ipads every, tho never owned one, so could be whynever had an issue with android tho, tho ofc not using a throw away under 2gb model

Not sure why you’re giving help on here if you ve never owned one ....
snoopy1818/04/2019 16:50

Not sure why you’re giving help on here if you ve never owned one ....

never own a leave cutter either, but gave help on that, of how to complete and bear wire switch cuitcut to test it, you have a point?
Air 2019 is nice, looked in apple store
no28132 h, 52 m ago

never have a problem with ipads every, tho never owned one, so could be …never have a problem with ipads every, tho never owned one, so could be whynever had an issue with android tho, tho ofc not using a throw away under 2gb model

“So could be why”. Well yeah, if you haven’t owned one you wouldn’t know.

I’ve had two iPads and I’ve had one android tablet. I have family members who have android ones though, and the common complaints are:
1) Won’t turn on/ charge
2) Really laggy/ slow
3) Incompatible with some apps
4) Crashing

I always find iPad’s have much less problems. The only real benefits to Android ones are the price and customisability (in terms of launchers).
If you have an iPhone don't bother with an iPad, you will not use it. If you don't have an iPhone, you can't go wrong with an iPad, get as much storage as you can afford, the basic entry level iPad is brilliant, has everything anyone would need in a tablet IMO
4Real201618/04/2019 15:19

Depends on your budget, for me it would be the new ipad air. I'm sure …Depends on your budget, for me it would be the new ipad air. I'm sure someone will say you can get the better ipad pro 2017 for the same money which is true, but it has the white spot problem

What white spot problem?
I’m still sporting the iPad Pro 12.9” 2015. Never had an issue with it and been using it near daily. Depends what you’re using it for though, business, media. Then there’s size, storage etc. to take into account.
I got the iPad Air 2019 model 64gb in gold and it is amazing especially with the Apple Pencil totally recommend it!
Thank you everyone for the recommendations
iPad Pro (2018) if you can afford it. Take advantage of Apple / Barclays 0% financing at the moment.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions