Groups

iPad Air Glass Screen Repair Recommendations?

I bought a refurbished iPad Air from Argos on the deal posted on here last year for £180.
    Dropped it this week and the glass on the screen has cracked but I don't want to pay Apple's extortionate prices as it's more than I paid for the ipad! Can anyone recommend a repair company? Preferably a post-in one.

6 Comments

bigpappasmurf13

I bought a refurbished iPad Air from Argos on the deal posted on … I bought a refurbished iPad Air from Argos on the deal posted on here last year for £180. Dropped it this week and the glass on the screen has cracked but I don't want to pay Apple's extortionate prices as it's more than I paid for the ipad! Can anyone recommend a repair company? Preferably a post-in one.

Use flea bay use royal mail signed for for delivery 3.95 rather than other expensive courier options as means of sending I got mine done for under twenty pounds

I used the above company when my daughter smashed ours .
    sent it royal mail and it was returned fully repaired in less than 12 hours.
    excellent service and can't tell any difference

discount4cash

Use flea bay use royal mail signed for for delivery 3.95 rather than … Use flea bay use royal mail signed for for delivery 3.95 rather than other expensive courier options as means of sending I got mine done for under twenty pounds

And if your iPad goes missing Royal Mail will cover you for upto £50, not very wise if you ask me (_;)

Using their Special Delivery service if you're going to post the iPad to anyone.

Original Poster

srp111

I used the above company when my daughter smashed ours .sent it royal … I used the above company when my daughter smashed ours .sent it royal mail and it was returned fully repaired in less than 12 hours.excellent service and can't tell any difference

Checked out a few reviews and a couple of good ones and quite a few nasty ones so I think I'll avoid as I don't want to chance it. But thanks for your input
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Furniture Sliders22
      2. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early11
      3. SCS add ons... are they worth it??22
      4. Wix Build Website Question, Domain transfer?34

See more discussions