Groups
    EXPIRED

Ipad app from tv

Hi guys i have an ipad air 2 and want two things if i may, firstly does anyone know what app is being demo'd on the advert for the ipad? The one showing a 3d model if an aeroplane? And secondly what apps really show off the power of the air/air2? Something like a 3d design app or possibly a game but it really needs to showcase the power available, its for a project i am doing and any help would be fantastic. Many many thanks in advance.
    Ps please no wise cracks about apple/ipads etc i don't want to get into fandriod V apple cock waving contest this is a serious request. Cheers guys and girls and MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all !!!

5 Comments

If you go on the App Store, there's a feature section for iPad Air 2 apps that will showcase the technology.

Zen Garden was the developer demo and you can d/l it free, for example.

Original Poster

Comment

Tony68k

If you go on the App Store, there's a feature section for iPad Air 2 apps … If you go on the App Store, there's a feature section for iPad Air 2 apps that will showcase the technology.Zen Garden was the developer demo and you can d/l it free, for example.

Yeah i have seen that section but i am sure there is more powerful apps around
    Cherrs for the heads up on the demo app
    cheers* even lol

Original Poster

Comment

Tony68k

If you go on the App Store, there's a feature section for iPad Air 2 apps … If you go on the App Store, there's a feature section for iPad Air 2 apps that will showcase the technology.Zen Garden was the developer demo and you can d/l it free, for example.

Zen garden is not the one i am looking for i am afraid, the one i am looking for shows a 3d mock up of an aeroplane so is obviously a 3d design app of some sort but i cannot find it anywhere

Apple's latest iPad Air 2 advert, ’Change' can be found on this link. It helpfully lists all the apps you can see in the advert. It's not the one you're referring to but might help though.

apple.com/ipa…ge/

I think both AutoCAD and iRhino 3D will do what you've seen on the previous advert... Pinch/zoom 3d models, etc.

Original Poster

Comment

Tony68k

Apple's latest iPad Air 2 advert, ’Change' can be found on this link. It … Apple's latest iPad Air 2 advert, ’Change' can be found on this link. It helpfully lists all the apps you can see in the advert. It's not the one you're referring to but might help though.https://www.apple.com/ipad-air-2/change/I think both AutoCAD and iRhino 3D will do what you've seen on the previous advert... Pinch/zoom 3d models, etc.

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Flight delay compensation614
      2. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)918
      3. Gaming PC Upgrade Help33
      4. E-Bike/Electric Bike/Pedelec Advice810

See more discussions