Groups

iPad case - any recommendations.

Can anyone recommend a protective case for the iPad from Play, ebay or wherever please??

7 Comments

hotukdeals.com/dea…544

I have just bought the official apple 1 but it hasn't come yet

I have a used one I am looking to sell, £4 delivered, it's an unofficial one if you are interested I can list it on the FS/FT for you.

Original Poster

the porter

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/zagg-invisable-shield-for-the-ipad-/769544I have just bought the official apple 1 but it hasn't come yet

Thanks for the zagg link.
    sickly sweet

I have a used one I am looking to sell, £4 delivered, it's an unofficial … I have a used one I am looking to sell, £4 delivered, it's an unofficial one if you are interested I can list it on the FS/FT for you.

Have you got a pic of it or similar please?? Or item no if ebay!
    Edited by: "melmorc" 6th Oct 2010

It's the one from this thread when I bought the iPad hotukdeals.com/dea…379

Original Poster

sickly sweet

It's the one from this thread when I bought the iPad … It's the one from this thread when I bought the iPad http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ipad16gb-wifi-3-weeks-old-360-deliv/744379

Ok can't really see from the pic but is it like a complete cover or does it just slide into it? Am after one like this really (ebay 320599222095 )

Also if it is like this one, is is a magnetic close?

Ta!

melmorc

Ok can't really see from the pic but is it like a complete cover or does … Ok can't really see from the pic but is it like a complete cover or does it just slide into it? Am after one like this really (ebay 320599222095 )Also if it is like this one, is is a magnetic close?Ta!

Yeah, it's like that one, I'll put a thread up in the FS/FT board for you in a little while, hopefully less than half an hour.

Edit: I'll give you first refusal but no problem if it's not what you want.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944492
      2. What would be HELL to you?1517
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047119
      4. love affairs1751

See more discussions