Groups
    EXPIRED

iPad Mini 3 or Nvidia Shield Tablet?

So I sold my 1st gen iPad mini with the intention of purchasing a surface pro 2/3, then I was thinking about going laptop, then I thought about the Nvidia Shield Tablet, now I don't know if I should pick up an iPad Mini 3. Each has their pro's & cons.

Overall the Nvidia Shield w/ controller, cover & 64GB mSD costs - £342
    The iPad Mini 3 16GB wi-fi costs £274

I love gaming & the shield can stream games from steam. It's full 1080p. Great Specs. It also has games for purchase such as portal, half life etc. Can link to TV for full experience. Full android store etc

iPad has all the apps i've already purchased, has a beautiful retina display, great app store, great camera. It's a safe choice and I was pretty sad to see my 1st gen iPad Mini go but it was getting increasingly slow...

If anyone could help me out on the decision I would really appreciate it! Thanks peeps! :P

3 Comments

If you don't have an ipad anymore I would probably get an ipad mini 2, retina display and the same specs as the 3 apart from the fingerprint unlock. Seen deals on here for it for just over £200. In house streaming sounds cool but I doubt you would hardly use it.
    Edited by: "badasschris" 16th Dec 2014

Original Poster

badasschris

If you don't have an ipad anymore I would probably get an ipad mini 2, … If you don't have an ipad anymore I would probably get an ipad mini 2, retina display and the same specs as the 3 apart from the fingerprint unlock. Seen deals on here for it for just over £200. In house streaming sounds cool but I doubt you would hardly use it.

Good point, i've heard people say its basically the same as a mini 2. Thanks

The iPad mini is much more better and faster and the software is really good
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Kodi Add-ons?55
      2. Battery drain on iOS 1155
      3. Breath of the Wild Replacement Cover?11
      4. breakfree holiday passwords67

See more discussions