Groups

iPad Mini by Xmas?

I'm still looking for a reason to buy an iPad as I love my gadets but surely a mini version is equally useless... in fact isn't it already out and called an iPod Touch?

Link in next post...

11 Comments

Banned

I look forward to another thread with 20 pages of people arguing why Apple are / aren't rubbish.

BFN

fp

Banned

whatsThePoint

I thought it was well proven they are rubbish, but owners just like … I thought it was well proven they are rubbish, but owners just like saying oh look at me and how good i am at wasting money

There we go, 3rd post of the tread and it begins!

All Apple related threads should be gassed on site because they attract as many brain-disableds as a Mencap barbeque

BFN

fp
    Edited by: "DJ1" 19th Aug 2010

Perfect size IMO current one is too big but this is a perfect size , will defo consider one of these.

The current one is 'Perfect Size' in my opinion, but they should change the ratio of the screen

iPad Mini = Ipod Touch.... no? .......confused.com

Banned

StevenA2000_uk

iPad Mini = Ipod Touch.... no? .......confused.com

Just what i was thinking

A smaller one not needed,my ipad is the best tech i have ever bought...

I would have thought an Iphone Nano would be the next logical move by Apple?

DJ1

There we go, 3rd post of the tread and it begins!All Apple related … There we go, 3rd post of the tread and it begins!All Apple related threads should be gassed on site because they attract as many brain-disableds as a Mencap barbeque BFN fp

Who's this ? The signature BFN + fp like Fanpages..lol

Looking forward for the next few months for a ipad mini thread to be made everyday asking if people will buy one.

Wont be long till we hear about a iphone 4gs to be announced and people go crazy trying to sell their current iphone 4 just so they can get one.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …157382
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1321
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764529
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1744

See more discussions