Ipad or android

Found 7th May
hi, I am looking to replace a 5 year old nexus and not sure what the advantages re ipad vs android, what system is android on now m, n, or o. budget about £280. been looking at the lenovo deal on here, but looks like it finished.
Community Updates
AskTabletAndroidiPad
10 Comments
Can you stretch to the new 2018 iPad it is amazing but of kit!
I ordered ipad5 from amazon market place 4 weeks ago, never received, I got my money refunded. Where is the best place to buy one, approx cost and need delivery to france, just looked on currys e bay uk delivery only.
Just looked at currys £309.
Android. I have Samsung tab S2 and it’s amazing still to this day. More freedom to download etc.

It’s all subjective...
Tablets I'd personally go android, just for mobdro and live net tv. But if that isn't your thing go apple.
I actually prefer android, loved my nexus, just dont know which to get, believe samsung are good but so many models,
smyler611 h, 28 m ago

I actually prefer android, loved my nexus, just dont know which to get, …I actually prefer android, loved my nexus, just dont know which to get, believe samsung are good but so many models,

If you're looking for a direct iPad competitor, the Galaxy Tab S3 is the current top-of-the-range Samsung tablet - I have one and am very happy with it. The previous model, the Tab S2, is another possibility, if your budget is more limited.

Android tablets typically offer much more scope for customisation than iPads, but there's a trade-off in that Apple's app ecosystem is better-developed than the Google Play Store. This might help for a bit more detail: trustedreviews.com/new…984
Thanks, looks like it depends on which I can get posted to france.
I’d go with iPad regardless. It’s better, it’ll hold its value if you ever want to sell it and it’s not Android. *dons tin hat and waits for the fallout*
Well, just realised, Jersey is duty free and there is an apple shop, latest ipad £275.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions