iPad Pro 12.9

Found 13th Apr 2016
This is my first post so please forgive me if I'm doing it wrong. I'm looking to buy a new iPad and have a iPad 2 to sell trade?

Am I right in thinking there's not much in the way of discounts with apple in general?

The best I've come up with is trading in my current one with Argos or Apple direct and using the vouchers from the trade to put towards the new one?

Or using Tesco clubcard vouchers off one and then get the points as a bonus?

Any help would be very much appreciated
Community Updates
AskiPadiPad Pro
4 Comments
Whilst I believe you can trade-in the iPad at either Apple or another retailer you would honestly be better off selling the iPad privately through Gumtree, Facebook ect... or then buying the new one. You would get more money from your current one that way so it wouldn't cost as much to upgrade.
Sell your existing one on Gumtree, local Facebook selling groups etc. You'll get more for it that way - also only accept cash on collection.
Sell it private, as above if Gumtree be careful of summers wanting to pay by dodgy means, I would only accept cash on collection or go the eBay route
Yes sorry I forgot to mention my current iPad has personalised Engraving on the back so I didn't think anyone would want to buy it? I won't be getting the new one engraved!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants