IPad Pro too cheap?

Found 10th Jan
What does everyone think about this iPad Pro?
The WiFi only version is selling for £520 at Argos and was £570 at Tesco last time I checked. This being the WiFi and 4g one you’d expect it to be £600+

Its fulfilled by amazon so would that mean I’m covered if anything was wrong?

Apple iPad Pro 9.7" 32GB 4G - Space Grey - Unlocked amazon.co.uk/dp/…5GZ
Community Updates
AskElectronics
6 Comments
Are you comparing like for like? I suspect the other sites are selling the newer 10.5" version?
ipswich782 h, 41 m ago

Are you comparing like for like? I suspect the other sites are selling the …Are you comparing like for like? I suspect the other sites are selling the newer 10.5" version?

yes definitely the 9.7 version

£639 at very

very.co.uk/app…prd
Edited by moderator: "trimmed link" 10th Jan
Only 32gb otherwise I would be tempted.
500 squid for a tablet wowzaaaa
32GB isn't really enough unless you're going to be pretty hot on deleting things you don't need or making good use of cloud storage. If you only want it for internet browsing etc, then it's overpowered for that and you'd do better with the normal iPad, unless you really want to pay for the nicer screen and faster processor
Cakeboy792 h, 30 m ago

32GB isn't really enough unless you're going to be pretty hot on deleting …32GB isn't really enough unless you're going to be pretty hot on deleting things you don't need or making good use of cloud storage. If you only want it for internet browsing etc, then it's overpowered for that and you'd do better with the normal iPad, unless you really want to pay for the nicer screen and faster processor

32gb is plenty for what I’m planning on using thanks. Just concerned about the price being £200 cheaper than very.com
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants