iPad to iPad Pro

Found 15th Dec 2016
I have an iPad Air two 64gb and love it I'm tempted on a larger iPad Pro 12.9 screen is it worth changing ?
Community Updates
It's personal preference to be honest. You'll have to factor different things into how you use your iPad now in comparison to the bigger screen

Do you really want a bigger screen? I mean we have 2x 12.9" as well as the 9.7" (mine) and I so prefer having the 9.7. When I'm watching films it's not as heavy, I am able to type with both thumbs on the 9.7 when the keyboard is portrait . Playing games isn't an issue on any.

I feel as though the 12.9 is just too big for my liking overall. Question you need to decide is, is it worth upgrading? I mean all I can think is that the Pro 12.9 has a faster processor and louder speakers (9.7 has a flash on the back additionally) but the air 2 still functions as well and supports the latest software
Edited by: "caironjake" 15th Dec 2016
not to state the obvious but the bigger screen makes it quite a bit less portable, weight and sheer slab size. it seems quite cumbersome at times. it is a beautiful screen to use however, and makes the iPad 2, now the children's, seem quite inadequate. ours stays in the house mainly
No, it's too big to handle comfortably
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants