Groups

iPad USB device

Can anyone tell me if they've got a USB/memory card adapter for the iPad and which one they'd recommend please? Am aware there's the apple official one that comes as 2 adapters but has anyone got any others they use and recommend please??

Thanks!

3 Comments

I have had both the 1 i got of eBay was the 3 in 1 for £19 but the sd side wouldn't work but it was the 4.2 beta what was screwing it up, I now have the official 1 i sold the sd one as wouldn't use that and so I kept the USB one but it still not work but hopefully 4.2 beta 3 will sort it

Original Poster

the porter

I have had both the 1 i got of eBay was the 3 in 1 for £19 but the sd … I have had both the 1 i got of eBay was the 3 in 1 for £19 but the sd side wouldn't work but it was the 4.2 beta what was screwing it up, I now have the official 1 i sold the sd one as wouldn't use that and so I kept the USB one but it still not work but hopefully 4.2 beta 3 will sort it

cheers - i assume the sd card one means i can simply upload my pics via the unit. On the USB one, could i use a USB PAYG broadband dongle in it for when i'm out and about?

melmorc

cheers - i assume the sd card one means i can simply upload my pics via … cheers - i assume the sd card one means i can simply upload my pics via the unit. On the USB one, could i use a USB PAYG broadband dongle in it for when i'm out and about?

Yes that's correct with the pics or you can use a pen drive in the USB my 2gb stick works but my 16gb doesn't,re the dongle not a clue mate it's quite restricted to what you can use
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2637
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767347
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927370
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1871347

See more discussions