Groups

Ipad ~ what is the use of 3G ???

Fancy getting an ipad , notice both has wifi ....but the one with 3G included is more expensive..... Why??..... what is the use of 3G ???.
    Anyone know....Thanks

10 Comments

Banned

dcx_badass

Internet anywhere, not really complicated.

+1

lol, yeah to connect to the internet maybe?!

worth getting

Original Poster

" like this comment" given to all.............:p.

Now i know what to look for. Thanks

If you are using it at home or work only then save your money and get wifi only.
    Tbh I wouldn't get the 3G, the normal apps work fine without 3G but you just can't pick up your emails, browse the Internet or use the interactive apps when out of wifi areas.

I have a non 3g one and dont miss not having 3g. i have my phone for mail on the move and wifi at home and work. so its not really a problem.

if you don't know the difference, you shouldn't own either!

dcx_badass

Internet anywhere, not really complicated.

Not anywhere, just places that have 3G.

I bought an iPad 3g and sold it cos I couldnt justify it lol. But I am after another now lol.

Anyways, I never used the 3G bit. I have an iPhone. And can not justify the extra money on data when most places I go have wifi.

But agreeing with an earlier comment on this thread, if you do not know what it is. You should not be allowed to own any sort of technology lol.

Banned

rchan

if you don't know the difference, you shouldn't own either!

not really

stupid people don't know what 3g is
    stupid people buy ipads
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844449
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047075
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767161
      4. one thing you're scared of4065

See more discussions