Groups
    EXPIRED

ipad...which one?

I've always had samsung when it comes to phones and tablets, don't know much about apple products but interested to buy an ipad..
    can anyone tell me if there's much difference between the ipad air and ipad air 2? I know the 2 will be a bit faster, is it worth spending a bit extra to get the air2?
    thanks

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

6 Comments

Surely you could have Googled the differences in the time taken to post that ?

Probably not, although it depends what you are planning to use it for? Obviously getting the latest one will be future proofing yourself the best you can, but the extra power etc. may not be required for your needs.

However, as always if you can afford it get the best that you can.

ChrisUK

Surely you could have Googled the differences in the time taken to post … Surely you could have Googled the differences in the time taken to post that ?

Sssssh Google is the biggest kept secret on this website!

apple.com/uk/…re/

a quick comparison of all ipad models.
    hope it helps

Original Poster

ChrisUK

Surely you could have Googled the differences in the time taken to post … Surely you could have Googled the differences in the time taken to post that ?

yes I could have Googled it but I was looking for other people's opinions that actually have good knowledge with technology apple products/ipads which I don't have.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One Ex HDD Help11
      2. GAP Insurance Recommendations33
      3. Ide to sata converter56
      4. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger1011

See more discussions