Groups

iPhon help please!

Just managed to get hold of a unlocked iphone I think!
    However just wondering, cos im on orange, what settings will I need to enter, so I can use my internet when im on the move
    cheers
    jack

8 Comments

You'll need to find setting for all the internet service (Orange won't have them as they don't carry the iPhone). Also you'll need a big data bundle added (if you don't have one now) or you'll have a HUGE bill at the end of the first month.
    Some functions won't work as their tied to O2 and no other network offers them as their iPhone specific.

Original Poster

I have 250 mb a month on my account, and yeah what functions wont I be able to access?
    jack

Visual voice mail will only work on O2. itunes won't sync outside O2.
    I'm told that the push email can be iffy on other networks,but I don't know for sure. . .

Original Poster

Ahh right, I dont use , voice mail etc

Original Poster

Do you think 250 mb wil be enough?

Original Poster

Apparently I have unlimited internet with no fair usage policiy lol or allowance!
    Ha lol!
    And what are the orange apn settings?

wow why arent they putting iphones in different networks are they to poor or apple just dont like em

spikeyjacko;4498847

Apparently I have unlimited internet with no fair usage policiy lol or … Apparently I have unlimited internet with no fair usage policiy lol or allowance!Ha lol!And what are the orange apn settings?

hi mate, how have you got unlimited internet? i'm on orange and cant seem to see anyway of getting unlimited through them? also the apn settings are:
    apn - orangeinternet
    user - (leave blank)
    pass - (leave blank)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29313800
      2. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…22
      3. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2526
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)59476

See more discussions