iPhone 11 128GB - Purple

Posted 28th Mar
Hello all,

Looking to buy an iPhone 11 128GB outright today. Preferably purple. The mrs phone is dying and in the current situation and with parents in their 80's! We can't afford her current phone to keep dying.
The best price I have seen is RRP which is pants. £779 from JL.

Does anyone else have any other places where we can get it from ASAP at best price?

Much appreciated for any help
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
https://www.onbuy.com/gb/unlocked-128gb-apple-iphone-11-purple~c12871~p14100621/

The above is the cheapest I have seen. Don’t know about the reputation of the seller.
Thanks for the reply
£740 from Currys/ eBay using voucher code PRODUCT5. ebay.co.uk/itm…712
Contract for phone that much at same price over 24 month
Why does it have to be apple ?., unless you just won the lottery £722.00 for a mobile at the moment is crazy.
Seriously just get something that works and you can communicate with to tide you over .
MadMaxx29/03/2020 21:53

Why does it have to be apple ?., unless you just won the lottery £722.00 …Why does it have to be apple ?., unless you just won the lottery £722.00 for a mobile at the moment is crazy.Seriously just get something that works and you can communicate with to tide you over .

Bought and already received - Thanks for the reply though.

answered.
OK Its your money , I hope she enjoys and appreciates her Freaking expensive communication device.

More importantly hope her parents are A OK ,

I`m in the same boat and calling every day,, so far they seem fine but is a worry as mum has just had vascular surgery and I was supposed to be there the past week but work in NHS and don`t know what I am carrying or not,as only had temp test once and then they ran out of disposable tips , so safer for them to stay away
MadMaxx29/03/2020 22:29

OK Its your money , I hope she enjoys and appreciates her Freaking …OK Its your money , I hope she enjoys and appreciates her Freaking expensive communication device.More importantly hope her parents are A OK , I`m in the same boat and calling every day,, so far they seem fine but is a worry as mum has just had vascular surgery and I was supposed to be there the past week but work in NHS and don`t know what I am carrying or not,as only had temp test once and then they ran out of disposable tips , so safer for them to stay away

Keep safe. I hope your parents keep well.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions