iPhone 11 64GB 38.25 per month Vodafone Retention Deal

Posted 17th Sep
So I have my partners phone on my contract which is due for an upgrade in November. We can upgrade early so I went on the live chat and was offered the following deal :

iPhone 11 64GB
Unlimited Data
Unlimited Text
Unlimited Mins

£45 Per month.

I told them that I got a 15% discount on the current line as a household discount which he said no probems and applied a "Corparate Discount" to make the total £38.25 per month with £29 upfront.

Seems like a cracking deal regardless of if you would pay £729 for a phone or not which should be worth £400 in 2 years time.

Contract Cost - £947
Phone Cost - £729
Sim Plan Cost (24 Months) - £218

Making the Sim cost for the unlimited data £9.08 per month which I think is a cracking price.

If in 2 years you sell the phone for 400 it then works out as the following :

£974 - £400 = £547 current spent after sale of phone

£547 - £218 = 329 cost of your 24 month sim plan

Iphone price for first 2 years ownership = £329

I am sure many will vote this cold and I know it isn't going to work for everyone but I think its a great deal and when speaking to vodafone be polite as I find it gets you a long way.
Community Updates

Groups

4 Comments
That seems quite good! I’d just check what unlimited data speed they’re giving you if that matters as they have three different ones.
Edited by: "WatchThisSpac3" 17th Sep
BigG93 wrote

"I am sure many will vote this cold and I know it isn't going to work for everyone but I think its a great deal and when speaking to vodafone be polite as I find it gets you a long way."

Can't vote cold as not a deal so no worries there.

Seems a good offer you have got.
Edited by: "fearona" 17th Sep
WatchThisSpac317/09/2019 15:58

That seems quite good! I’d just check what unlimited data speed they’re giv …That seems quite good! I’d just check what unlimited data speed they’re giving you if that matters as they have three different ones.

I am not sure on that I asked them about the plan as the iPhone couldn't do 5G and they told me no worries its a 4G Plus plan if that helps ?
BigG9317/09/2019 16:22

I am not sure on that I asked them about the plan as the iPhone couldn't …I am not sure on that I asked them about the plan as the iPhone couldn't do 5G and they told me no worries its a 4G Plus plan if that helps ?

I’m not entirely sure but their unlimited plans are available for 2mbs 10mbs and max speed. They tried to give my Mrs a 2mbs unlimited data plan without telling her the speed until I asked. If you’re streaming etc it’s worth asking.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants