iphone 11 deals?

Posted 9th Nov
I know the Very £100 off deal has ended, but looking for a good deal for i phone 11 for daughters for christmas. Did try the carphone warehouse deal yesterday- but was cancelled.
Currently have sim only contract,which can be cancelled so happy to look at either monthly or phone only deal.
Has anyone heard if these will these be on offer for black friday anywhere?
Thanks in advance
Community Updates

Groups

6 Comments
I’m waiting for Mobile phones direct to come up with some deals on this for Black Friday. 🤞🏼 Got my iPhone XR from them last Black Friday £37 a month, free handset, 90gb data and 2 years free Spotify with just under £300 cashback on redemption. I’m hoping for a similar deal as need to buy my teenagers new contracts for Xmas
Deal on here the other day for £29.99
Bandicoot09/11/2019 10:34

Deal on here the other day for £29.99

Yes that was buying direct from Apple but for the handset only
I got mine from Argos eBay when they had a 20% of code. Just wait as they have one at least a month
ClareSutcliffe09/11/2019 08:42

I’m waiting for Mobile phones direct to come up with some deals on this f …I’m waiting for Mobile phones direct to come up with some deals on this for Black Friday. 🤞🏼 Got my iPhone XR from them last Black Friday £37 a month, free handset, 90gb data and 2 years free Spotify with just under £300 cashback on redemption. I’m hoping for a similar deal as need to buy my teenagers new contracts for Xmas

Hiya, how do you find claiming the cash back? Is it easy/contested etc?
markeas11/11/2019 07:35

Hiya, how do you find claiming the cash back? Is it easy/contested etc?

It’s fairly easy, there is a claim form on their website that you have to fill in each time you need to claim. My cashback is at 6, 9, 12, 15 and 18 months so I just set reminders on my phone to do it. You have to upload the correct bill for the month you claim so just take a screenshot of it and fill in the form and they have deposited all cashback so far with no problems. Am just about to make the 12 month claim
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants