iPhone 11 Deals

Posted 25th May
Initially asked about iPhone XR deals on here but have decided on the iPhone 11...same question applies

Best price I’ve seen is with Amazon £699 and Apple will price match them! Is there any other company that anyone has seen better price than this? Apple won’t price match WOWCamera and I don’t feel I know enough about them, also want to pay monthly which you can’t do with them.

I don’t want a package with data / calls as the SIM only plan I have with monthly handset payments will work out to £36 for 24 months and I’ve not found anyone who can beat that with an airtime/phone plan.

Thanks ever so much
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
In all honesty you may as well wait for the next iPhone releasing later this year. iPhones have recently been knocking around the £800 when released (bar XS) and it will have better functions/hardware.

Of course if you’re after one now no one will stop you but I’ve always seen iPhone as get “get one when they come out”.
darkfrost125/05/2020 10:29

In all honesty you may as well wait for the next iPhone releasing later …In all honesty you may as well wait for the next iPhone releasing later this year. iPhones have recently been knocking around the £800 when released (bar XS) and it will have better functions/hardware. Of course if you’re after one now no one will stop you but I’ve always seen iPhone as get “get one when they come out”.

Yeah I know what you mean about buying when released I do that too! This is for my Son’s birthday in June though and I don’t think the next release is until September?
sarah.janeWko25/05/2020 10:44

Yeah I know what you mean about buying when released I do that too! …Yeah I know what you mean about buying when released I do that too! This is for my Son’s birthday in June though and I don’t think the next release is until September?

£649 is best UK price hotukdeals.com/dea…071
Edited by: "rodman" 30th May
Post a comment
@
    Text