iPhone 11 deals £36 a month with £129

Posted 17th Nov
Hi I found a deal for iPhone 11 through uswitch for £36 with £129 with affordablemobile.com anyone dealt with them before is worth it or wait for the big day here is the link click here
Community Updates

Groups

6 Comments
I've used them before, those and mobiles.co.uk/. Com are where I normally shop when I'm after a new phone deal, never had no problem with either, also check for tcp and quidco too as an added bonus
I think company’s legit not sure I like pricing though .. better deals to be had shortly
Douglas_Birks17/11/2019 08:44

I've used them before, those and mobiles.co.uk/. Com are where I normally …I've used them before, those and mobiles.co.uk/. Com are where I normally shop when I'm after a new phone deal, never had no problem with either, also check for tcp and quidco too as an added bonus

Thanks I tried tcp but it dose not show these deals £993.99 total on the cash back sites the total comes over £1200
If you need 75gb data then this is a good deal. An ee 75gb sum only deal will be more than £25 a month so £600 over the 2 years, meaning the phone is only costing about £400. If you don’t need this much data and you not bothered about ee then you might get cheaper on Black Friday.
toonsquirel17/11/2019 08:52

If you need 75gb data then this is a good deal. An ee 75gb sum only deal …If you need 75gb data then this is a good deal. An ee 75gb sum only deal will be more than £25 a month so £600 over the 2 years, meaning the phone is only costing about £400. If you don’t need this much data and you not bothered about ee then you might get cheaper on Black Friday.

I’m just fed up going over the data meaning buying pricey GB from them £7 for 1GB I have 10GB and it looks like I’m going over fair enough I think because of the 4k videos you don’t realise how much stream you do and ee is the only company which is got better signal at my work.
Wait for Black Friday and you’ll likely get the 11 pro for that price.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions