Iphone 11 max pro 256gb vodafone

Posted 27th SepEdited by:"m_bh464t"
I have been offered a 256gb on the unlimited max plan with an entertainment pack for the iphone 11 max pro at:

£72.75

or trade in iphone 7 and pay £67.75

both over 24 months with an £80 upfront cost

*offered by Vodafone retentions, thoughts??
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
My thoughts are that you’re mad to even consider it
£72.75 x 24 = £1746 + £80 = Robbed
12 Comments
£72.75 x 24 = £1746 + £80 = Robbed
deleted733638
Maybe one of the worst retention deals I’ve ever seen. Take out the rrp of the phone and it’s £21 per month
JohnnyRoller27/09/2019 13:57

Yeah I have to say that’s pretty crazyeven on short 0% for example amazon is £256 a month for 5 months and then bang in a decent sim only. Even look for PayPal 12 month 0% heck even an Argos card would be cheaper
No definitely no...
£72 a month wow

I pay virgin media
EE xr contract
Netflix
Amazon prime

And still have money left for a takeaway
Edited by: "ashmac" 27th Sep
ashmac27/09/2019 15:43

£72 a month wow I pay virgin media EE xr contract NetflixAmazon prime And …£72 a month wow I pay virgin media EE xr contract NetflixAmazon prime And still have money left for a takeaway

Yeah but xr is rubbish..I could get all that with a takeaway, dessert and still have money left for my gas and electric
A deal is as good as what your willing to pay. If you want to pay it then that's fine.
m_bh464t27/09/2019 18:11

Yeah but xr is rubbish..I could get all that with a takeaway, dessert and …Yeah but xr is rubbish..I could get all that with a takeaway, dessert and still have money left for my gas and electric

Yeah well my cup and string saves me enough money for a takeaway, desert, gas, electric and a subscription to a well known adult site something hub I believe and to top that off I get a hand written business plan from Mike Ashley
m_bh464t27/09/2019 18:11

Yeah but xr is rubbish..I could get all that with a takeaway, dessert and …Yeah but xr is rubbish..I could get all that with a takeaway, dessert and still have money left for my gas and electric

Let's be realistic, the new iphone isn't ripping up trees and making the xr look extinct.
you are getting android trolls if u like ios stick with it but decide what u want to pay....
STRICKIBHOY27/09/2019 20:34

Let's be realistic, the new iphone isn't ripping up trees and making the …Let's be realistic, the new iphone isn't ripping up trees and making the xr look extinct.

You’re right it’s not but it’s a lot cheaper
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants