iPhone 11 Pro

Posted 30th Dec 2019
Any iPhone 11 Pro deals? Ideally on o2
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
Pay outright if you can & go for a sim only deal. Amazon have been doing pay over 5 month with no interest on the iPhones
Will2130/12/2019 21:45

Pay outright if you can & go for a sim only deal. Amazon have been doing …Pay outright if you can & go for a sim only deal. Amazon have been doing pay over 5 month with no interest on the iPhones

Where is the pay over 5 months option? Do you have a link please?
I liked how O2 structure their iphone 11 pro deal - pick how many months you want to pay for the phone over (interest free) and pick your line rental amount...then you can pay off the capital at any point and walk away from the line rental with no committed contract. Suits me perfectly - I will probably pay it off after 12 months
farran.pringle30/12/2019 22:21

Where is the pay over 5 months option? Do you have a link please?

39544946-oQEgq.jpg

No link but it’s right above the price for me. You need to have a good payment record with amazon and have an account with them for a year I believe
mobiles.co.uk link

I bought a iphone 11 pro from here.

75gb data
unlimited texts
unlimited calls
£350 upfront
£36 a month 24 month contract
on EE network

total price £1214

This is one of the cheapest deals if you consider the total cost.

The upfront cost is however £350

HOWEVER,

On xmas eve (and then again a few days ago), they were selling iphone pro refurbs on o2 with 10gb data for a total cost of approximately £980

- The refurbs would usually be phones that have been returned to mobiles.co.uk by customers within the first 2 weeks of purchase

I think there was an upfront cost of about £200

Keep checking this website, using the above link over the next week or so.
- I suspect that there will be people returning the phones after xmas
Will2130/12/2019 21:45

Pay outright if you can & go for a sim only deal. Amazon have been doing …Pay outright if you can & go for a sim only deal. Amazon have been doing pay over 5 month with no interest on the iPhones

Second this. Usually works out cheaper depending on your sim plan
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions