iPhone 11 Pro Max or Google Pixel 4XL?

Posted 29th Dec 2019
Factoring in a difference in price of about £300 for the iPhone...
Coming from a Pixel 2XL.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
iOS or Android. You decide
If the XL doesn't fix the problems of the ordinary pixel 4, don't touch it and go straight for the Pro Max.
For software updates the iPhone will last longer.
STRICKIBHOY29/12/2019 06:39

If the XL doesn't fix the problems of the ordinary pixel 4, don't touch it …If the XL doesn't fix the problems of the ordinary pixel 4, don't touch it and go straight for the Pro Max.

just bought a pixel 4, seems fine, what problems do you mean?
kyle.choularton29/12/2019 13:21

just bought a pixel 4, seems fine, what problems do you mean?

I'll apologise problems was the wrong choice of words. But battery is poor, screen issues, the refresh rates. By no means is any phone perfect but given the success of previous pixels this is seen as a step backwards rather than forwards. I also will expect these inconveniences to be patched out through updates.
rev629/12/2019 01:20

iOS or Android. You decide

What would you do?
ck1211129/12/2019 15:52

What would you do?

Personally android, only and only because of installation of 3rd party apps that give you access to live football and movies that iOS won't let you have. If that's changed now, then I would go back to iPhones.
If the money doesn't matter go with the iPhone. Much better battery, hold its value better than any phone on the market id you wanna sel it later, very durable, reliable and better chip inside.
The pixel has a slightly better camera, android more customizable and cheaper.
Pick one.
I'd go Pixel of the 2, it's just a much better OS, i have an iPhone and although they're kept up to date for 5 years it's still advancing much slower than android, with Siri being the most useless assistant i've ever used, she can't even navigate to post codes or change songs with spotify, so it's not good for my job as a driver.

Pixel is half the price and it'll be kept up to date for around 3 years, the pixel 2 received android 10 so it's had 3 big OS updates and came a long way.

But if it was my money, i'd probably go for the oneplus 7 pro, the screen is amazing!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions