Groups
    EXPIRED

iPhone

Need an 8gig. Anyone know where's the cheapest place as of now?

Many thanks!

10 Comments

try cex - they seem to be sold out at O2 and Carphone Warehouse. I do have a brand new one, but was going to sell to cex for £200 unless you can come up with a better offer.

got a 16gb for £300 + delivery

wont the price drop on these iphones when the new ones hit on June 9?

New 3G will come out on July 11th.

woah........just sold my 8gb iphone for £250

cant wait to buy the 3g iphone for £150 ish???

Just sold mine too on ebay for £250!

Just read that the new iphone is only £99 on the cheaper contracts and free on the more expensive ones. Does this mean that they have found a way to stop the jailbreaking!!??

£99 + an 18 month contract of minimum £35 per month costing almost £850 in total.

Do youself a favour and either buy an old one to jailbreak or wait untill the new one is hacked and pay £99 and put it on a PAYG service.

The new iphone will be available on PAYG, details will be available later. I think they are going to make people sign up to the contracts when they get the iphone - not like now where you do it through ITunes.

tangjava;2343283

The new iphone will be available on PAYG, details will be available … The new iphone will be available on PAYG, details will be available later. I think they are going to make people sign up to the contracts when they get the iphone - not like now where you do it through ITunes.

i think so aswell
    it's not as if they are going to give you a iphone 3g for free only if you say you are going to sign up to their highest contract.

or maybe they will make everybody pay a certain price for the phone and if you sign up to the high tariffs they refund you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1618
      2. Iptv1228
      3. Music download79
      4. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67

See more discussions