iPhone 2020 to come with AirPods for free?

Posted 3rd Dec
So I’ve had my 6s plus since launch and my partner and I are going to start saving €20 a week to buy next year iPhone to treat ourselves and I read online there is rumour that iPhone 12 or 2020 or whatever they call it, it’s supposed to come with AirPods free, to good to be true right but thought I’d start a discussion.

google.ie/amp…mp/
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

16 Comments
Only the marketing-gullible would consider spending money to obtain a product is free.
Apple rumours come thick and fast. Wouldn’t believe anything till I see it.
If they did, they wouldn’t be free, just expect the new iPhone to come with another premium attached on top...
No chance, AirPods are already a product that sells very well. It’s doubtful they would start giving them away
AirPods sell extremely well, they aren’t going to give them away. Look at the revenue on them.
This isn’t galaxy buds mate
Where they need to give them out for FREE at launch
Doubt it will happen tbh
Yeah I knew it was to good to be true
tajd03/12/2019 16:02

Yeah I knew it was to good to be true

The end.
they have only just started giving out the fast charging plugs with the Iphone pros, no chance they will give out Airpods with them.
Edited by: "dickypreston" 3rd Dec
I think they've stopped giving away the headphone adapter for free now, this is Apple, don't hold your breath
AndyRoyd03/12/2019 15:29

Only the marketing-gullible would consider spending money to obtain a …Only the marketing-gullible would consider spending money to obtain a product is free.

Considering how many people make a big deal about getting a 'free' upgrade of their mobile there's plenty of them about.
Old atyoe AirPods will be so cheap to make now and now with pro been out it wouldn’t suitors me if they did put them in the box instead of wired.
Or you could buy now - Very do a Buy now pay later, you can save up for a year until you have to start making payments.

Personally I think Apple products aren't worth the extra money, having owned a Xs Max for the last year.
toonsquirel03/12/2019 17:37

Old atyoe AirPods will be so cheap to make now and now with pro been out …Old atyoe AirPods will be so cheap to make now and now with pro been out it wouldn’t suitors me if they did put them in the box instead of wired.

why? they sell bucket loads of iPhones and AirPods as separate products. It would suprise me less if they stopped bundling any headphones at all.
Dannyrobbo03/12/2019 18:03

why? they sell bucket loads of iPhones and AirPods as separate products. …why? they sell bucket loads of iPhones and AirPods as separate products. It would suprise me less if they stopped bundling any headphones at all.

Yeah but no doubt they will be moving along with the pro line of AirPods as their main earbuds to sell and the iPhone 12 is rumoured to be more expensive due to 5g and other things so if apple add £200 to the cost of iPhones but include something that would cost them maybe £10 but sell them for close to the £200 it’ll be a good way to justify the extra expense. It will get many more people using them and also finally mean wired earphones are going and time for everyone to embrace Bluetooth. Maybe they will just be in the pro iPhones who knows. I agree though that they are just as likely to bundle no headphones. I just don’t see why they’d put wired headphones in then they want us to stop using them.
Wait and see if they do great if not so what..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants