Groups

iPhone 2G Dead after Failed Jailbreak. Help!

Banned
    Just tried to Jailbreak my 3.1.3 iPhone 2G using Sn0wbreeze, and it failed at 99%. Now the screen is off and the phone doesn't show any signs of life. I've tried holing down the buttons to enter into both recovery and DFU mode, but nothing. I've tried plugging it in/unplugging it but nothing. Help!

12 Comments

you tried holding the buttons in the correct order?

I think its:

Plug it in,
    Hold power button for 10 seconds then,
    Keep held down and now hold the home button for 10 seconds,
    Then release the power button but keep the home button held down and see if that does anything ? :s

Does the pc recognized that it's plugged in? If so download tinyumbrella & kick it out of recovery mode.

Original Poster Banned

Tried all different combinations of button holding, my thumbs are acheing!

No, PC doesn't recognise it.

Banned

KillFelix

Tried all different combinations of button holding, my thumbs are … Tried all different combinations of button holding, my thumbs are acheing!No, PC doesn't recognise it.

no point in trying different combinations, just try the correct combination

Original Poster Banned

Luke

no point in trying different combinations, just try the correct … no point in trying different combinations, just try the correct combination

There's 6 different combinations.

One to switch on normally
    One to take it into Recovery mode
    One to take into DFU mode

Each one either plugged in or unplugged.

I've tried all 6.

Smartarse.

All you need to do is keep the home and power button pressed there is no specific time just hold them until the apple logo appears again then it will boot, trust me genius at work!

KillFelix

There's 6 different combinations.One to switch on normallyOne to take it … There's 6 different combinations.One to switch on normallyOne to take it into Recovery modeOne to take into DFU modeEach one either plugged in or unplugged.I've tried all 6.Smartarse.

If you know it all whats your problem

Disconnect from pc hold home button and attach to pc keep holding home pc should then pick it up. Have you tried the tinyumbrella software.

Original Poster Banned

None of the above working

Banned

KillFelix

There's 6 different combinations.One to switch on normallyOne to take it … There's 6 different combinations.One to switch on normallyOne to take it into Recovery modeOne to take into DFU modeEach one either plugged in or unplugged.I've tried all 6.Smartarse.

you're the one with the bricked iphone and suspended hukd account

Luke

you're the one with the bricked iphone and suspended hukd account

Epic.......

Original Poster Banned

Suspended for "Self Promotion"

Whatever that means? Haven't even done anything!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4332030
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764677
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…26113
      4. Samsung Note 855

See more discussions