iPhone 2g unlock/jailbreak!

Found 29th Jun 2009
Got a couiple of questions :
1) I can't remember whether I jailbroke it with quickpwn or pwnagetool, does it matter which I did? (This is on the 2.2.1 software btw)
2) If I do a backup before I update to 3.0, then jailbreak and unlock, will I still have all my messages etc?
3) Will all my apps still be on my iPhone?
4) Will I still be able to use my iPhone perfectly?
Thanks
Jack
Btw I will be on orange.. (my iPhone atm is unlocked/jailbroken! )

1. Misc
  2. iPhone
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. iPhone
6 Comments

1. shouldn't matter, i jailbroke my 3g one with quickpwn then again with redsnow when 3.0 ws released.

2.If you back up through itunes all your messages should still be there

3.You will have to reinstall al the apps once you patch it with an app through cydia.

4.should do :thumbsup:

Original Poster

souljacker;5622142

1. shouldn't matter, i jailbroke my 3g one with quickpwn then again with … 1. shouldn't matter, i jailbroke my 3g one with quickpwn then again with redsnow when 3.0 ws released.2.If you back up through itunes all your messages should still be there3.You will have to reinstall al the apps once you patch it with an app through cydia.4.should do :thumbsup:

Hmm..

Original Poster

Any other advice
Cheers

i thought I'd answered your questions?? :?

souljacker;5622142

1. Doesnt matter, i jailbroke my 3g one with quickpwn then again with … 1. Doesnt matter, i jailbroke my 3g one with quickpwn then again with redsnow when 3.0 ws released.2.If you back up through itunes all your messages will still be there3.You will have to reinstall al the apps once you patch it with an app through cydia.4.Yes :thumbsup:

Hes said everything perfecty right, there is no other advice.

Original Poster

MarzBarz;5626475

Hes said everything perfecty right, there is no other advice.

Ahh good, sorry mate, just wanted to check, because I've heard so many different things :oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text