Groups

iPhone 3.13 jailbreak....still impossible?

As above, got my new iPhone but want to use my voda sim as well as my Orange sim (phone is locked to Orange), but from what I've read so far there is still no update?

21 Comments

youll prob have to wait til the summer for the 4.0 to be jailbroken
    cant see a 3.1.3 jailbreak ever being released

downgrade to 3.12 on then jail break

]Here is a link to a claimed jailbreak for 3GS on 3.1.3

Note the delayed release which could mean it is a fake, however have a look through the rest of the website, I'm sure there is a tethered jaibreak for £.1.3 on 3GS. For those running 3.1.3 on 3G phones there is a jailbreak available, I have had mine jailbroken since the update.

Original Poster

hutchir9;8503054

downgrade to 3.12 on then jail break

The phone is brand new on 3.13, I thought it cant be downgraded? A costly error I have made!

Banned

pugw$sh;8503086

]Here is a link to a claimed jailbreak for 3GS on 3.1.3Note the delayed … ]Here is a link to a claimed jailbreak for 3GS on 3.1.3Note the delayed release which could mean it is a fake, however have a look through the rest of the website, I'm sure there is a tethered jaibreak for £.1.3 on 3GS. [COLOR="Red"]For those running 3.1.3 on 3G phones there is a jailbreak available[/COLOR], I have had mine jailbroken since the update.

There is? Linky? (I assume its not the one above?)

Banned

jtx;8503672

Alegedly it can be done on a … Alegedly it can be done on a mac?http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=5432

Hmmm... dont have a mac.... or 3gs! I have a 3g and PC! (Or were you asking the question too!)

guv;8503726

Hmmm... dont have a mac.... or 3gs! I have a 3g and PC! (Or were you … Hmmm... dont have a mac.... or 3gs! I have a 3g and PC! (Or were you asking the question too!)

No I'm still on 3.0.1. It's just people still say it can't be done and that's a pretty old tutorial.

There's also redmondpie.com/sn0….3/ to look at.

Banned

jtx;8503755

No I'm still on 3.0.1. It's just people still say it can't be done and … No I'm still on 3.0.1. It's just people still say it can't be done and that's a pretty old tutorial.There's also http://www.redmondpie.com/sn0wbreeze-3.1.3-jailbreak-iphone-3g-3gs-3.1.3/ to look at.

Ta. Ive seen it before.... and misread where it said its not for ipod touch 3G (as saying iphone 3G)

Might give it a try later.

you can upgrade to 3.1.2 and jailbreak without having to upgrade to 3.1.3:

felixbruns.de/iPo…re/

Download the firmware you want them right click on the button where it says "update" and click "update from file" or tsomething along them lines.

choose that file and you are good to go.

i'm on 3.0 and have tried all methods to re-jailbreak my iphone and it just won't do it

Banned

Lost Symphonies;8503841

you can upgrade to 3.1.2 and jailbreak without having to upgrade to … you can upgrade to 3.1.2 and jailbreak without having to upgrade to 3.1.3:http://www.felixbruns.de/iPod/firmware/Download the firmware you want them right click on the button where it says "update" and click "update from file" or tsomething along them lines.choose that file and you are good to go.

Too late for me. I'm already on 3.13 and I dont think you can now downgrade it.

3.13 can NOT be jailbroken at this moment in time. I have a 3.12 3gs but im still holding back on jailbreaking it as it has the new baseband which means if I turned it off/restarted it, I would need to connect it to a PC to get it working again!

3.1.3 upgrades the phones baseband and cannot be downgraded
    even if you manage to get to 3.1.2 the baseband wont be downgraded so you cant unlock and use any sim

youre going to have to wait til the summer and the 4.0 is jailbroken

Banned

My iphone updated its self when I plugged it in. Now I have to wait for an o2 sim just to use the phone ....******

guv;8504016

Too late for me. I'm already on 3.13 and I dont think you can now … Too late for me. I'm already on 3.13 and I dont think you can now downgrade it.

You can downgrade it mate, I did it when I had to upgrade mine to 3.1.3. :thumbsup: (iPod Touch)

Banned

Lost Symphonies;8504982

You can downgrade it mate, I did it when I had to upgrade mine to 3.1.3. … You can downgrade it mate, I did it when I had to upgrade mine to 3.1.3. :thumbsup: (iPod Touch)

Might try that now then. I didn't think you could but sn0wbreeze didnt work for me, so might as well give it a go

Original Poster

Babbabooey;8520660

New JB out - works a … New JB out - works a treat.http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/669545/finally-jailbreak-is-out

Just gon e through the thread, and thats only for jailbreaking and not unlocking if I'm reading correctly?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4041744
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764624
      3. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp912
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2138

See more discussions