Groups

Iphone 3g Help

Just got my self a New iphone 3g from O2 :)))
    Right now i connected to itunes and it asking me to Register my iphone ( its pay as u go ) Do i still have to register my iphone ??? im getting a sim to unlocked 2morow, maybe wait till 2morow? or it will ask me to register any way??? what for ???
    thank you
    ps: rep will be given for your help :)))

8 Comments

Original Poster

few more questions
    1. Is there any way how i can synhronize my texts, contacts, etc from my 2g iphone to my 3g one thx
    2. hove some videos on my 2g one, how i can copy them on my laptop ??? thx

Normally if you connect your old iphone to itunes and click sync, it creates a backup of your phone. You'd then connect your new iphone 3G. It will ask you if you want to create as a new phone or create from a backup. You'd select Backup and it would copy the whole lot over.

The sim is probably in your iphone for the registration. On o2 PAYG for Iphone 3G the registration gives you the 12 months free unlimited browsing. To be honest I don't the what to suggest for you if you're going to unlock it to a different carrier.

Original Poster

milesy29;3433378

Normally if you connect your old iphone to itunes and click sync, it … Normally if you connect your old iphone to itunes and click sync, it creates a backup of your phone. You'd then connect your new iphone 3G. It will ask you if you want to create as a new phone or create from a backup. You'd select Backup and it would copy the whole lot over.The sim is probably in your iphone for the registration. On o2 PAYG for Iphone 3G the registration gives you the 12 months free unlimited browsing. To be honest I don't the what to suggest for you if you're going to unlock it to a different carrier.

thx for that will try
    so if i not register i will not be able to use free wifi ???
    will use o2 sim to go on web when im at work
    oki will reg then thx

Original Poster

but when i turn iphone on it send me a text saing that your free web and wifi bolt has been activeted ???

Original Poster

is it a Sync button on right ???

Jeffry24;3433440

but when i turn iphone on it send me a text saing that your free web and … but when i turn iphone on it send me a text saing that your free web and wifi bolt has been activeted ???

Dunno then mate - you got it from o2 on PAYG, right? Their website clearly says that when you activate you get 12 months free, after 12 months its £10p/m

Jeffry24;3433570

is it a Sync button on right ???

With your iphone 2G connected - yeah

If you get stuck this info is all on the apple support pages.

Original Poster

yes got iphone from 02, they said they will activ sim instore, and put 10£ on it, so i do have 10£ on my payg sim
    found this
    youtube.com/wat…ted
    will i be able to copy my videos fromiphone to laptop ???
    im have windows not mac ??? any ideas ??? thx

Original Poster

oki so i clicked sync
    where does it go ???
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …91159
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846285
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1739
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764502

See more discussions