iPhone 3g Help!

Hye People!

Sorry for all the questions about the iPhone 3G! The thing is I recently purchased a gold number and wanted this on my Simplicity contract which I am soon to buy! However I have recently purchased a 3G iPhone which I will have by the end of this week!

But I wanted to ask I have seen a lot of these 3G sims from O2.....can a Simplicity contract be provided on a 3G sim? So then I can port my number? Is this possible?

3 Comments

yes you could, simplicity is available with 3G. If they dont provide a 3G card you can request one for free!
besides you will be able to put any sim in an iphone by new years eve when it will be able to be unlocked via a software update

Bear in mind you need a data package on whatever plan you get or you'll have a hell of bill at the end of the first month, the iPhone lives on the net and uses data at a heck of a rate. . .

Original Poster

Thanks people! Will look into this...to be honest I have only used the net on the iPhone using my own WiFi connection at home to download applications.

Thanks again!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764015
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports813
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846094
    4. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??77

See more discussions