Groups

iphone 3g help

hi, both my kids were given iphones for xmas purchased from carphone warehouse on pay as you go, they included free web and wifi bolt on but they cant seem to connect to internet when out and about. there is no problem connecting at home though so what are we doing wrong . help please

8 Comments

Have you changed the internet setting from contract to payg as by default they web setting are set to contract.

Details are on O2's web site, click on the Activation tab for the setting instructions..

o2.co.uk/iph…ygo

Original Poster

thanks for reply, yes it is set to pay as you go already any other suggestions

have you turned on your data roaming?? its under general tab

I had problems with this before, but after following the guide at o2 it helped me out, are you registered to o2 as well? might be worth while checking what o2 has you listed for bolt ons?

I would check you have it set to o2 and not 02 as well, could be something as simple as that....hopefully?

Ask Cluffy...he know loads about the iPhone! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks for all replies will try them all when kids arent around , they think mum knows nothing ,and i will break their precious phones . will keep informed , thanks

much luck with your iphone dude??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?44
      2. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384
      4. PlayStation Hacked Again?44

See more discussions