Groups

Iphone 3g Help

I tried to restore my iphone by pressing restore all in setting.
    Then it said that it will take aprx. 2 hours, okey so i waited. Now 5 hours later, all it does is
    Apple logo comes up then it stays like this for a bit then all goes dark and same again apple logo etc
    any ideas ???
    thank you

7 Comments

have you tried connecting it to your pc, using ITunes to restore (unless its jailbroken of course)

restore through itunes

Original Poster

managed to connect to itunes
    but now it aking me to restore and update, but i dont want to update
    im running 3.0
    can 3.1.2 be unlocked ? thank you

op, i did the same as you and messed the phone up. Itunes wouldnt recognise my phone, what i had to do was hold down the home button and then plug the usb in whilst holding the home button down, i tunes will then start up and it will start restoring your phone.

Original Poster

MANJ_007;7533309

op, i did the same as you and messed the phone up. Itunes wouldnt … op, i did the same as you and messed the phone up. Itunes wouldnt recognise my phone, what i had to do was hold down the home button and then plug the usb in whilst holding the home button down, i tunes will then start up and it will start restoring your phone.

exactly what i just done
    oki will try to restore now
    thank you :thumbsup:

Original Poster

downloading 3.1.2, hope all will work

Original Poster

thanks everyone will leave rep
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5052525
      2. Should Cyclists pay road tax and insurance?76
      3. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!1117
      4. word association Game72944199

See more discussions