iPhone 3G now available to order online -o2

8 replies
Found 7th Jul 2008
Just a quick heads up for those interested, but the iPhone 3G is now available to order online for delivery on Friday, one per customer and on a first come first served basis.

Don't flame me for it, i know its not everyone's cup of tea, but there are plenty of folks who would like to know.

o2.co.uk/iphone

1. Misc
  2. iPhone
  3. O2
8 Comments

Thanks for the heads-up.

Good to see that the price has been kept at a reasonable £99 for the 8Gb, but the tarrifs are naff.

Don't know whether to go for the 8Gb one or the N95 8Gb - Anybody got any thoughts on the matter?

ive just ordered mine

PapaSmurf;2471686

Don't know whether to go for the 8Gb one or the N95 8Gb - Anybody got any … Don't know whether to go for the 8Gb one or the N95 8Gb - Anybody got any thoughts on the matter?

having owned the first iphone id say the n95. Its the best ipod Ive ever had but as a phone its limited.

Can these be unlocked like the original iphone or do u have to sign a contract?

MANJ_007;2471986

Can these be unlocked like the original iphone or do u have to sign a … Can these be unlocked like the original iphone or do u have to sign a contract?

No, they can't be unlocked...yet

They will be unlocked, but I don't know the specifics (how long?, already done?).

The best bet for me is to get a contract with a different phone, sell the phone and buy an unlocked iPhone. You end up on a better 12 month contract in my opinion

PapaSmurf;2471686

Thanks for the heads-up.Good to see that the price has been kept at a … Thanks for the heads-up.Good to see that the price has been kept at a reasonable £99 for the 8Gb, but the tarrifs are naff.Don't know whether to go for the 8Gb one or the N95 8Gb - Anybody got any thoughts on the matter?

Go for Nokia! More features,and better phone overall.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247572
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769251
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711605
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710974

See more discussions