Groups

iphone 3g on Three (3)?

Anyone know if a 3 sim will work in a PAYG version of this? Would guess it would need unlocking etc though.

14 Comments

Banned

even most unlocked phones dont work with that network

such a terrible network

Original Poster

Smashing... but that doesn't answer my question

Oh and i've never had a problem with 3. Had far more problems with o2, but lets keep on subject

Banned

ajay87;2376058

Smashing... but that doesn't answer my questionOh and i've never had a … Smashing... but that doesn't answer my questionOh and i've never had a problem with 3. Had far more problems with o2, but lets keep on subject

okay let me answer your question: no three wont work

(because it sucks)

I changed to three from tmobile, and 3 sucks

i've never had any problems with 3, and have been with them for many years. Best deal by far. Good question, will the new pay as you go phone work with 3 ?

Banned

momagic;2376795

I changed to three from tmobile, and 3 sucks

lol yeah even with dirt cheap calling plans compared to the other major networks it still is the uks least popular network

when I was with them, their phones were terrible, as was their customer service in resolving the many issues I had with it

three = for tight ppl

Original Poster

Yeah thanks a lot proximo for nothing. If you want to complain about three please make your own thread! Not the place for it.

Banned

ajay87;2376961

Yeah thanks a lot proximo for nothing. If you want to complain about … Yeah thanks a lot proximo for nothing. If you want to complain about three please make your own thread! Not the place for it.

lol I have answered your question directly already:

No, an unlocked iphone wont work on three network.

I was just trying to be helpful and give you a reason why, (the reason why is because it sucks(like really bad))

Banned

3 Sucks

Original Poster

Proximo;2376975

lol I have answered your question directly already:No, an unlocked iphone … lol I have answered your question directly already:No, an unlocked iphone wont work on three network.

An unlocked 3g iphone??

Banned

ajay87;2377025

An unlocked 3g iphone??

of course an out the box O2 iphone would never work with three, just O2

I meant an iphone unlocked through things like ziphone

Banned

v2drinkers;2377727

No reason why that when release the 3G Iphone if able to be unlocked will … No reason why that when release the 3G Iphone if able to be unlocked will not work wit Three.So yes I would say that it will work with Three just as all other unlocked 3G phones work on the Three network.And by the way I've had no problems with Three either, Great signals and customer service much better than T-mobile or Orange!

generally every phone that is "unlocked" excludes working with 3

and this includes the 1st iphone, even when unlocked" it would not work with 3

maybe thats because it wasnt a ''3g'' handset for example n95 / k800i / lg viewty etc all available on o2 but can also be unlocked and used on 3 the difference being the iphone will not come out on 3 but as it will have 3g it may very well take a 3 sim

Proximo;2377764

generally every phone that is "unlocked" excludes working with 3and this … generally every phone that is "unlocked" excludes working with 3and this includes the 1st iphone, even when unlocked" it would not work with 3

yep it probably will work mate if you can unlock it as above dub said its a 3g phone all 3g phones work on 3 once unlocked.

If your lucky 2g phones work as well my mate is using a 8800 sirocco with his 3 sim.

Lastly sorry to say "3" sucks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Rest In Peace Jerry Lewis.66
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?66
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?99
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846240

See more discussions