Found 15th May 2009
Hi does anyone currently use one? Are they any good? Is the screen still responsive with a skin on?

I'm thinking of getting one or two for my iPhone. I found a link to a website in an earlier post for istyles.com (who seem to have a good selection of iphone skins) where the OP wanted a skin for his ps3 but none of the comments mentioned the iPhone skins.

Any advice much appreciated.
Thanxx

1. Misc
  2. iPhone
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. iPhone
4 Comments

I've got a zagg invisible shield on mine, you wouldn't know it was on it and the screen stil works the same, these are the best skins you can get imo.

zagg.com/

How easy are the Zaggs to fit? I'd be worried about getting bubbles under it.

Bobbajob;5222708

How easy are the Zaggs to fit? I'd be worried about getting bubbles under … How easy are the Zaggs to fit? I'd be worried about getting bubbles under it.

they are a bit tricky but if you take your time they fit perfectly, you get a little plastic edge to run along it to get alll the bubbles out :thumbsup:

I'll have to try one on my next iPhone, I think this one has had one too many trips in my pocket with keys to benefit from one now.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    2. Urgent help needed with travel agent56
    3. Submit Mobile Deals from Comparison sites22
    4. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!33

See more discussions