Groups

Iphone 3g version 3.0

Check ou the features, should be good

10 Comments

Banned

To be honest, it just sound a few minor tweaks for things like cut and paste that should have been included in the first place!

guv;4667650

To be honest, it just sound a few minor tweaks for things like cut and … To be honest, it just sound a few minor tweaks for things like cut and paste that should have been included in the first place!

and they have tried to make the bluetooth as good as other phones.

Banned

jonnyq;4667690

yeah but only apple could generate so much fuss over cut and paste and … yeah but only apple could generate so much fuss over cut and paste and stereo bluetooth

I think that was my point too! :w00t:

Original Poster

and theres MMS, fowarding and single deleting texts, also other minor ones

:w00t:

Banned

jonnyq;4667733

nelson mandela is gonna be pleased :-D

WTF? Has he got an iPhone then?

MarzBarz;4667742

and theres MMS, fowarding and single deleting texts, also … and theres MMS, fowarding and single deleting texts, also [COLOR="Red"]other minor ones[/COLOR]

They are ALL minor.

I'd be shocked if you can't firmware upgrade (at cost) from the current 3G version.

Original Poster

They all seem minor but as a iphone user some of them seem like they are big lol

Banned

jonnyq;4667766

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG98-FxBYgA

Haha.. yeh, I had seen it before. Pretty funny.

Banned

guv;4667755

I'd be shocked if you can't firmware upgrade (at cost) from the current … I'd be shocked if you can't firmware upgrade (at cost) from the current 3G version.

This is not a new phone. Its just a firmware upgrade. (As I said above - though without the cost!)

It will be available free to iPhone users - but cost £7 for iPod touch users.

Just read this in a snewspaper on my way to work.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …152370
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2734
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1218
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213641

See more discussions