Groups

Iphone 3G Vs Nokia N96 Vs Samsung i8510 INNOV8

Looking for a new contract or upgrade, the nokia n96 is coming out 1st october but heard its not much differnt from the n95, the battery has actully got worse and im not realy going to use the mobile tv, i had a n95 loved the camera but didnt realy like the look at the moment i havea iphone 2G which i like but cracked the screen, the samsung looks quite impressive, but to me doesnt look very nice abit plain?

Im with vodafone at the moment and due an upgrade now, but my contracts bit naff i think its £25 inc vat for 200 mins + 100 texts but i just use stop the clock all the time, the iphone on o2 looks a good deal the £35 a month contract my dad will pay £25 every month and ill pay the remainder, the unlimited mobile internet with o2 makes that offer preety good, with vodafone it will cost me an extra £7.50.

Am i missing anything though? shall i wait for the n96 or samsung innov8 or just go for the iphone 3g?

12 Comments

Depends if you want a good browser and want a ipod then the iphone 3g. If you want the applications , a good camera then the n96.

Personally i hate samsungs so wont comment on it lol and i dont know what it is either.

The samsung i8510 looks stunning tbh, 8mp camera, runs on s60 sp2, so same software as the n96 will run.

Has gps, wifi, 3.5G etc, so its deffinatly up there with the greats.

Its available from next friday, exclusive to carphone warehouse for 6 weeks at least, can be pre-ordered via mobiles.co.uk, some good tariffs available, cheapest works out £430~ for the full 12 month term, which isnt bad at all.

http://www.mobilegazette.com/handsets/samsung/samsung-innov8/samsung-innov8-combo.jpg

That samsung does not in one way appeal to me.

Remember when getting the iphone 3g i heard most people have weak coverage or no coverage but still i was checking the speeds its faster then the fasted speed off a 2g iphone.

MarzBarz;2813475

That samsung does not in one way appeal to me. Remember when getting the … That samsung does not in one way appeal to me. Remember when getting the iphone 3g i heard most people have weak coverage or no coverage but still i was checking the speeds its faster then the fasted speed off a 2g iphone.

You dont like the samsung? I would say its exactly the same as the n96 but with a better camera, I actually like the style. Same software platform aswell.

I have been thinking of getting a new phone, undecided at the moment between the omnia, i8510, iphone and n96. So many phones these days. lol

Sony Ericsson - XPERIA X1
    ]http//ww…x1/

It looks ugly the samsung ofcourse.

The new sony ericsson x1 shall be good

ross123540;2813539

Sony Ericsson - XPERIA X1]http://www.sonyericsson.com/x1/

Ooooo that looks good

MarzBarz;2813573

It looks ugly the samsung ofcourse.

looks sexy to me

Original Poster

guys does any one know if vodafone are getting the new smasung?

wazb;2820131

guys does any one know if vodafone are getting the new smasung?

They will most likely get it, but the phone is going to be exclusive to carphone warehouse group at the start.

allaboutsymbian.com/rev…php

this is not a normal Samsung, this the better than both n96 (which incidentaly has browsing through wifi disabled and no 3d chip like n958gb) and iphone 3g

I've just got the omnia and i'm not that happy with it tbh,but the sammy i8510 looks a great phone thinking of sending the omnia back and getting the i8510 some cracking reveiws on the net for this phone and another great thing is the 8 meg cam
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?810
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188
      3. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…11
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831126

See more discussions