iPhone 3GS 2nd hand value?

5 replies
Found 4th Jan 2011
How much can a 2nd hand iphone 3gs 32gb white (that has been in a case and screen protector since day one) fetch these days, with another month left on warranty? Was the retail price 549 as I cant remember?

5 Comments

id say about 280, sell it before warranty runs out or it will be worth much less, or purchase some applecare and add it on or sell it with it..

Sell in local newspaper/free ads about 300-330. eBay 270-300 minus fees. On here 250 max in p&p and loads of questions, haggling and asking if you'll accept trades plus cash.

Original Poster

Which local newspaper should I advertise on in London?

Downloader

put in gumtree, but, meet in very public place, and take plenty friends with you to any potential meets

Downloader

No idea about that I used whats called the yellow paper here in Leeds to sell a games console recently, met the man and woman in Leeds in a public place - starbucks! Let them look at everything and exchanged funds (I knocked £5 off as they got me a coffee!) and exchanged contact details if any problems.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4178
    2. Add one, leave one game54415459
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…51113
    4. saying of the day89412

See more discussions