Groups

iPhone 3GS 32GB question?

I just bought one from the US through ebay. Stupid questions I know - but

1) This will work in the UK yh with any network. The seller did state it is unlocked and it will work on the UK network I am on yh.

IS anything effected since its from the US?

Cheers guys.

7 Comments

it will work fine. If it's not unlocked you can buy an O2 pay as you go sim and request the unlock for £15

O2 sim Yeah that will work fine not lol
    no gtee if it breaks + import tax

Yeah! Ive been wondering this too! Im going to Florida in September. Was thinking it might be cheaper to get one when im there.

super_cds;8151174

O2 sim Yeah that will work fine not lolno gtee if it breaks + import tax

lol., what the hell was I thinking?

Original Poster

mittu1;8152321

lol., what the hell was I thinking?

what does gtee mean?

Btw it Factory unlocked and it brand new and sealed box. Black one. Looking for it to work on virgin mobile.

mighty mugger;8152439

what does gtee mean?Btw it Factory unlocked and it brand new and sealed … what does gtee mean?Btw it Factory unlocked and it brand new and sealed box. Black one. Looking for it to work on virgin mobile.

gtee=guarantee?
    Anyways as long as the phone is unlocked it will work fine over here, I bought my iphone 3GS from ebay last year and I haven't had any problems with it.

Yep as above guarantee
    but I don't think iPhones come factory unlocked
    are you sure it's 100% iPhone and not one of the good look a likes?

reviews.ebay.co.uk/WAT…179
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553747
      2. 15 ways you can hack that Amazon Dash Button78
      3. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?98
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1841

See more discussions