Groups
    EXPIRED

Iphone 3GS accessories etc

Ok, so have finally got my 3GS in black and loving it already. What is the best case to protect it as I'm a tad accident prone and what extra accessories should I think about ?

Rep a always for any valuable help

x

8 Comments

Have a look for the Tech 21 iband thing, only goes round the edge but its crazy tough, so i hear. Was on Dragons den, looks good to me and i guess one of the best for protecting it out there, obviously a screen protector is a must also.

I bought a Switch easy capsule rebel case (white) but now have 2 other ones (don't ask!!!). No screen protector, just the silcion case and outer hard plastic bit - also includes the bit that slots into the charging area to keep it dust free! Offers great protection. Like this one: 170375711559. Yours for £10.50 delivered? Cost me £20 1 month ago!!

Original Poster

Cheers peeps, who have you insured your phone with ?

choc1969;6338273

Cheers peeps, who have you insured your phone with ?

I haven't :oops: yet. If youlre interested in the switcheasy case just let me know!

Original Poster

melmorc;6338296

I haven't :oops: yet. If youlre interested in the switcheasy case just … I haven't :oops: yet. If youlre interested in the switcheasy case just let me know!

Is it black or white ?

You need insurance mate, I wouldn't take mine out today in case I got mugged :w00t:

choc1969;6338305

Is it black or white ?You need insurance mate, I wouldn't take mine out … Is it black or white ?You need insurance mate, I wouldn't take mine out today in case I got mugged :w00t:

White one.

Original Poster

melmorc;6338320

White one.

No then :oops:, my phone is black so will go with a black silicon case I think.

Cheers for offer :thumbsup:

choc1969;6338407

No then :oops:, my phone is black so will go with a black silicon case I … No then :oops:, my phone is black so will go with a black silicon case I think.Cheers for offer :thumbsup:

No worries - these are good cases BTW and they come in different colours. I bought mine from Apple store and there were 4 other people buying them, as they offered good all round protection.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…33
      2. Advertised on Gumtree55
      3. Remortgaging to pay off debt89
      4. Cheapest new phone line install existing customer56

See more discussions