iPhone 3GS Black 16GB - How much is it worth brand new?

11 replies
Found 4th Oct 2009
Will have an iPhone 3GS in black to sell next week brand new - how much is a fair price?

Thanks..

1. Misc
  2. iPhone
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. iPhone
11 Comments

£440 brand new so you would probably get £350-400 maybe more on ebay

about 380-400 as its brandnew and they sell for 450 new so gotta be worth atleast 380 i would not take less than that

kylejohns;6479986

they sell for 450

R.R.P is £440.40 from o2 and Apple also you can get 3% quidco with a purchase from apple so £427 ish. I'd shoot for £380 - £400

Original Poster

Think I'll stick it on here at £360 then and see what's what.. Thanks guys, apprieciated.

Would you consider Trade of another Brand New Sealed Phone?

Yeah but if he sold it on ebay, he'd have to pay listing fees, final value fees, paypal fees and ride on the probability of being scammed big time......

ill take at asking price when u list:-D

out of interest why are you selling, ive got the 32gb 3gs and i love it, and there is a thing called jailbraiking were you get apps for free but im pretty sure its illegal so i would not recommend,

Original Poster

steburns82;6481839

out of interest why are you selling, ive got the 32gb 3gs and i love it, … out of interest why are you selling, ive got the 32gb 3gs and i love it, and there is a thing called jailbraiking were you get apps for free but im pretty sure its illegal so i would not recommend,

Basically it's upgrade time - offered a iPhone by O2 at no extra cost, so I'll have it and sell it.. happy with a more basic phone tbh.. :thumbsup:

What contract were you on before if u dont mind me asking?

Original Poster

£40 a month with 30% off friends and family discount..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51466
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!22
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11

See more discussions