Groups

iPhone 3gs firmware updates query

Can anyone tell me what all the updates or bug fixes there has been since 3.0 ?
    Were now on 3.1.2

thanks

11 Comments

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3933/captureyn.png

I know this is 3.1 firmware but to be honest the only difference from 3.1 and 3.1.2 is when your iphone is locked/ in sleep mode (after pressing the sleep/wake button) sometimes on 3.1 the iphone wouldn't wake so there's a fix for that in 3.1.2

Original Poster

Thankyou very much

Ive stayed at 3.0 mate, nothing worth upgrading for, & the jailbreak for 3.1.2 is a pain.

My mate done his with BlackRain, & everytime you turn off the phone, you need to run the jailbreak exe on your phone again !!

Original Poster

That's exactly what I have just read Chris, if the battery runs out or you switch your phone off
    you have to re connect to comp apparently

ChrisUK;7454413

Ive stayed at 3.0 mate, nothing worth upgrading for, & the jailbreak for … Ive stayed at 3.0 mate, nothing worth upgrading for, & the jailbreak for 3.1.2 is a pain.My mate done his with BlackRain, & everytime you turn off the phone, you need to run the jailbreak exe on your phone again !!

Thats only on the newest iPod Touch and Iphones. The ones sold fairly recent.

Original Poster

Hmmm Strike Im sure I heard that rumour about all iPhones

saxo_appeal;7457752

Not the issue with me mate, i gotta 3GS which i've jailbroken with blackra1n everytime and never had a problem, only problem i have had is the youtube problem... however there is a fix for it on cydia so blackra1n is fine and just to let u know guys i updated through itunes to 3.1.2 (before my iphone was officially unlocked by o2/apple) and i still unlocked it so you have nothing to worry about!

saxo_appeal;7457752

not true :thumbsup:

roadrunner1;7461158

not true :thumbsup:

+1

saxo_appeal;7457752

No mate, my brothers 3gs is about 3 months old and it can be switched off without running blackrain. My nephew got one for christmas but his needs to be kept charged.

I think if you look at your serial number, if digits 4 and 5 are the week it was manufactured, if it less than 45 i think you need not worry.

Original Poster

Where would I find that mate?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions