iphone 3gs help! error 13 and 1611

Found 30th Aug 2009
Hi guys, son has problem with iphone 3gs spent much of yesterday and today trying to get it to work. He put it in recovery mode by error and then tried to fix it via usb and itunes and came up with error 1611, then he put it in duf mode now it has returned with error code 13.

Appreciate any help

1. Misc
  2. iPhone
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. iPhone
21 Comments

Original Poster

t0mm;6162439

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=iphone+error+1611&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-ahttp://www.google.co.uk/search?q=iphone+error+13&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-ashould be a few there with a fix or something mate.

Sorry should of said already done the google search and tried all that, before asking for help on here

t0mm;6162439

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=iphone+error+1611&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-ahttp://www.google.co.uk/search?q=iphone+error+13&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-ashould be a few there with a fix or something mate.

You still stroking your 32gb 3gs t0mm:-D

Banned

did they try jailbreaking it?

he has tried a full restore?

Original Poster

dj_urban;6162503

did they try jailbreaking it?

No

boothy;6162504

he has tried a full restore?

yes from itunes

nadss;6162528

No yes from itunes

make an applestore appointment then if it wont restore

Presumably it's still under warranty, so take it to your nearest Apple store?

clondikemike;6162496

You still stroking your 32gb 3gs t0mm:-D

my 3G S is in an incipio case right now :p.

boothy;6162612

make an applestore appointment then if it wont restore

Unless he's jailbroken it.

t0mm;6162645

he said he hasn't

Applestore will force a restore anyway,so they wouldn't be able to tell

boothy;6162662

he said he hasn'tApplestore will force a restore anyway,so they wouldn't … he said he hasn'tApplestore will force a restore anyway,so they wouldn't be able to tell

Ah.

Yeah, make a genius app then.

t0mm;6162641

my 3G S is in an incipio case right now :p.

I have to do with my 8gb 2nd gen touch atm:roll:, been trying to order a PAYG 16gb 3GS iPhone from the Carphone Warehouse now for the past 7 weeks, about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike:x

t0mm;6162645

True, but you can restore the defaults to get rid of the Jailbreak cant you? (thats if it is)

clondikemike;6162722

True, but you can restore the defaults to get rid of the Jailbreak cant … True, but you can restore the defaults to get rid of the Jailbreak cant you? (thats if it is)

Not if it's showing errors.

You can otherwise

clondikemike;6162705

I have to do with my 8gb 2nd gen touch atm:roll:, been trying to order a … I have to do with my 8gb 2nd gen touch atm:roll:, been trying to order a PAYG 16gb 3GS iPhone from the Carphone Warehouse now for the past 7 weeks, about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike:x

Are you wanting it on PAYG or contract?

t0mm;6162782

Are you wanting it on PAYG or contract?

PAYG, emailed the Carphone Warehouse last week to see why it was taking so long, had an email back today saying:

" Thank you for your email.

Under the Data Protection Act, we require you to confirm some details in order to access your account and assist you.

Please can you reply providing the following:

Your Full Name
Your Address and Postcode
Your Date of birth
The name of your bank

In addition, if you received an email acknowledgement of your order from us that included a transaction number, please include this as well"

I replied and said i think we have a bit of a misunderstanding, i reg'd on the site with my email details as requested for the pre-order:?

Can't you order direct from apple?

clondikemike;6163725

PAYG, emailed the Carphone Warehouse last week to see why it was taking … PAYG, emailed the Carphone Warehouse last week to see why it was taking so long, had an email back today saying:" Thank you for your email.Under the Data Protection Act, we require you to confirm some details in order to access your account and assist you.Please can you reply providing the following: * Your Full Name * Your Address and Postcode * Your Date of birth * The name of your bankIn addition, if you received an email acknowledgement of your order from us that included a transaction number, please include this as well"I replied and said i think we have a bit of a misunderstanding, i reg'd on the site with my email details as requested for the pre-order:?

its gonna blow up -RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

t0mm;6163910

Can't you order direct from apple?

No you can only order from O2 (who give the same message as the CPW) or the CPW:x, Apple wont sell the PAYG, its contracted to them both, really bugging me atm, trying to give them cash and no-one wants it:x

clondikemike;6164374

No you can only order from O2 (who give the same message as the CPW) or … No you can only order from O2 (who give the same message as the CPW) or the CPW:x, Apple wont sell the PAYG, its contracted to them both, really bugging me atm, trying to give them cash and no-one wants it:x

Online you can buy it on PAYG (says so itself)
and my friend got one from them too..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Microsoft Surface Pro - reviews/comments/alternatives!33
    2. amazon echo idiots guide57
    3. Laptop help33
    4. Camera lens55

See more discussions