Iphone 3gs no warranty receipt?

I have just bough an iphone 3gs of someone but the problem is they have not got the warranty receipts. However, i have entered my serial number on the apple website and it says i am covered until may 2011. If i have a problem with the iphone and go to my local apple store then will i need the receipt or not? If i do need it then what can i do?

Thank You

6 Comments

not sure but maybe print out whats showing online and take that should u have any problems.

You wont need the receipt... just so long as it shows up as having warranty on the Apple service and repair site

Original Poster

zermattbusby

You wont need the receipt... just so long as it shows up as having … You wont need the receipt... just so long as it shows up as having warranty on the Apple service and repair site

Thank You

Original Poster

Has anyone ever experienced something like this and had any problems?

asfak

Has anyone ever experienced something like this and had any problems?

Had a couple of iphones, without receipt, be exchanged etc in the Apple store with no problems. Your serial number is registered with Apple so they know what warranty is due on it.

I've had an iPhone exchanged at an apple store without a receipt.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1525
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764044
    3. PDF Drive is your search engine for PDF files. No annoying ads, no download…22
    4. Weekly game codes giveaway 183317

See more discussions