Groups

Iphone 3GS PAY&G

If i was to get a 3GS On pay as you go with either o2 or orange..
    then got a sim only deal (12M) with one of those company's - would that work with the phone ?
    Rep to all helpers.

8 Comments

Yes thats what i do with my o2 3GS

Original Poster

05jamhad;6850551

Yes thats what i do with my o2 3GS

Cheers Mate.
    Rep Added ;-)

If you got an Orange SIM now you would have to get the iPhone unlocked first. But if you went for an O2 Simplicity (like me) then you can just pop it in there and you're good to go

Original Poster

Scream;6850660

If you got an Orange SIM now you would have to get the iPhone unlocked … If you got an Orange SIM now you would have to get the iPhone unlocked first. But if you went for an O2 Simplicity (like me) then you can just pop it in there and you're good to go

Cheers Mate. ;-) Rep Added.

Where is is best to buy Iphone from for this?

savinggrace;6853742

Where is is best to buy Iphone from for this?

Costs the same from everywhere really.
    Only place cheaper is fleaBay which I wouldn't recommend at all - too many fake Chinese ones, probably no warranty, no real guarantee of condition and so on...

I got the £20/month simplicity deal from here and just ordered my iPhone from Apple yesterday!

Does anyone know what firmware the orange phones are coming with?

If they are on 3.1 will they not be locked to orange?

Yep that is what I did, bought the 3GS on pay as you go.

Then got simplicity - 800 mins, 1400 text and unlimited internet for £18 a month.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1125
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767342
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047131
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2866

See more discussions