Groups

Iphone 3GS Unlock Guide - Request

Banned
    as the title says, can anyone link to me a helpful guide, for how to unlock an iphone 3gs running on 4.3.2 firmware

ive looked around online but cant seem to find a helpful one

thanks

6 Comments

Try googling snowbreeze

Can't be unlocked on any firmware after 4.0

Only way is to ring your provider

Original Poster Banned

localboy

Can't be unlocked on any firmware after 4.0Only way is to ring your … Can't be unlocked on any firmware after 4.0Only way is to ring your provider

is there a charge ?

cgvince

is there a charge ?

Ask them ?

It depend which carrier your with and how long etc etc

If you have your blobs saved then you can downgrade the firmware and then unlock & jailbreak

In answer to your original post google jailbreakmatrix and go to the .com and when your there click on jailbreak chart and all the info you need or want will be there

RiPPeR

It depend which carrier your with and how long etc etc If you have your … It depend which carrier your with and how long etc etc If you have your blobs saved then you can downgrade the firmware and then unlock & jailbreakIn answer to your original post google jailbreakmatrix and go to the .com and when your there click on jailbreak chart and all the info you need or want will be there

You can't downgrade baseband and unlock

As I already said above it can't be unlocked via jailbreak software.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846165
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764205
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio33

See more discussions